Our goal is to teach the National Education program while integrating our international environment, to make our children citizens of the world:
- Offer a curriculum in French (2/3) and English (1/3) language.
- Adapt to local specificities with teaching of the Dutch language.
- Prepare children to integrate cultural differences by developing their open-mindedness: tolerance, respect, solidarity, support.
- Encourage physical and psychological development of the child: personal reflection, assertiveness, development of creativity and talents.
- Integrate new technologies with digital tools.
A head teacher of the establishment
Secondary school teachers
- Graduates of the National Education for the main subjects;
- Recruited locally by the pedagogical director for the other subjects (languages, art, gym, music …).
Our establishment will respect the local regulations and compliance, as well as the specifications of the French Ministry of Education.